Bell Tower Society
The Bell Tower Society is an elite group of our closest friends and supporters who regularly invest in the mission of the foundation to preserve, restore enhance and share Oakland Cemetery with city.
The Society is named after the 1899 Gothic Revival Bell Tower that sits at the highest part of Oakland Cemetery’s 48 acres. It is also one of the highest naturally-occurring points in the city and one of the oldest structures in the city still standing in its original location.
The Bell Tower Society recognizes those who contribute a total of $1,000 or more during the calendar year. Your cumulative donation can include restricted and unrestricted gifts, matching gifts, sponsorships, pledge payments, and lot maintenance and lot improvement contributions made during the year. Individuals who become a member of HOF at the $1,000 level or higher are automatically welcomed into the Bell Tower Society.
Bell Tower Society members receive a mention in the Oakland Herald printed newsletter following their induction, a private tour for up to six people, led by HOF staff, and invitations to exclusive donor events such as the annual Bell Tower Society fete.
For more information on the Bell Tower Society, please contact us Emily Yerke at firstname.lastname@example.org.