- This event has passed.
Pumpkin Patch at Oakland Cemetery
October 3 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on October 4, 2020 at 10:00 am
We invite you to join us behind Oakland’s Bell Tower building from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on October 3 and 4 for our first-ever Pumpkin Patch at Oakland Cemetery!
This family-friendly, low-contact sale will feature a variety of pumpkins perfect for your fall and Halloween decor, ranging from large carvers to decorative quirky cuties.
- Pick up dried flower arrangements created by our talented gardens staff.
- Shop curated fall and Halloween ware at our Museum Store Pop-up on Saturday, October 3.
- Bring the family for a fantastic photo opportunity. Oakland’s Richards Mausoleum, with its gothic revival details and bat-winged gargoyles, will be decorated for the season.
All proceeds from this sale will support Historic Oakland Foundation’s mission to preserve, restore, enhance, and share Oakland Cemetery for generations to come.
Please park in the public lot located at the corner of Oakland Ave. and MLK Jr. Dr. Arrangements for pickup can be made when you purchase your pumpkins.
In order to ensure the health and safety of our staff and patrons, this will be a low-contact sale. We ask that patrons observe the following guidelines:
- Masks are required for all patrons above the age of two.
- This will be a cashless sale. We will be accepting credit/debit/electronic payments only.
- All patrons must observe the recommended 6′ distance from guests outside of their households.
Pumpkin Carving Workshop
Register now for our virtual Pumpkin Carving Workshop on October 25. Preservation team member and pumpkin carver extraordinaire Sean Diaz will show you how to carve the perfect, Oakland Cemetery-themed Halloween pumpkin.