Pumpkin Patch at Oakland Cemetery
October 8 @ 11:00 am - October 9 @ 3:00 pm
Join us for our third annual Pumpkin Patch to celebrate the season with autumn and Halloween activities. The event takes place at Oakland’s North Public Grounds from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on October 8 and 9.
This family-friendly event will feature a variety of pumpkins perfect for your fall and Halloween decor, ranging from large carvers to decorative quirky cuties.
- Pose for photos at the seasonally decorated photo-ops
- Enjoy family-friendly activities in our kids’ area
- Tackle a mini-scavenger hunt
- Say “Hi” to a live scarecrow
- Shop a Museum Store pop-up shop with curated seasonal items and Oakland merch
Snacks and drinks for purchase
All proceeds from this sale will support Historic Oakland Foundation’s mission to preserve, restore, enhance, and share Oakland Cemetery for generations to come.
Please park in the public lot located at the corner of Oakland Ave. and MLK Jr. Dr.