- This event has passed.
Join in June! Membership Month
June 1 - June 30
June is Membership Month at Historic Oakland Foundation. Join or renew in June and you could win some terrific prizes!
Your membership helps Historic Oakland Foundation preserve, restore, enhance, and share Oakland Cemetery, a treasured Atlanta landmark and important neighborhood greenspace.
HOF members receive some great benefits in addition to supporting Oakland:
- Advance ticket sales to HOF special events, including Capturing the Spirit of Oakland Halloween Tours (which always sell out)
- Discounted tickets to special programs such as “Love Stories of Oakland” and “Malts and Vaults of Oakland: Where Beer Meets History”
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events
- Free admission to regularly-scheduled tours
- 10% off purchases at the Visitors Center & Museum Store
As an extra incentive to join, all members who join or renew in June will be entered into a drawing for one of four great prize packs! New and renewing members could win gift cards to local restaurants, tickets, tour passes, and even a stay at Downtown Atlanta’s Candler Hotel! We’ll do a drawing each Monday starting June 8.
- Join from June 1 to June 7 and you could win a one night stay at the Candler Hotel with breakfast for two, two passes to The World of Coca-Cola, and a $25 Oakland Cemetery Museum Store gift certificate.
- Join from June 8 to June 15 and you could win two passes to Atlanta Botanical Garden, a $50 gift card to Night Cap Group restaurants (Vickery’s, Highland Tap, Fontaine’s Oyster Bar, and Steamhouse Lounge), and four passes to Fernbank Museum.
- Join from June 16 to June 23 and you could win a $50 gift card to Night Cap Group restaurants (Vickery’s, Highland Tap, Fontaine’s Oyster Bar, and Steamhouse Lounge), four passes to Atlanta History Center / the Margaret Mitchell House, and a Cluetown Oakland Cemetery scavenger hunt.
- Join from June 24 to June 30 and you could win a two night stay for two people at The Candler Hotel, including breakfast and dinner for two at By George.