- This event has passed.
April 27 @ 7:30 pm - May 7 @ 10:30 pm
Illumine 2023 Dates
Illumine 2023 takes place on the following evenings. Each evening of Illumine 2023 has a limited number of tickets to ensure the best experience for each visitor. Buy your tickets in advance to guarantee that you can experience Illumine 2023.
- Thursday, April 27
- Friday, April 28
- Saturday, April 29
- Sunday, April 30
- Thursday, May 4
- Friday, May 5
- Saturday, May 6
- Sunday, May 7
- Adults: $20 advance / $25 at the gate*
- Students, Children, Seniors (65+): $15 advance / $20 at the gate*
- Children 3 and Under: Free
- VIP tickets: $100 advance / $125 at the gate
*Plus taxes and fees
Level up your Illumine experience with VIP status! We’re releasing a limited number of VIP tickets per night, so get yours early and enjoy
- Exclusive access to the newly restored Oakland Bell Tower featuring amazing views from second-story balconies overlooking the Atlanta skyline and Oakland Cemetery;
- Bell Tower VIP amenities including a VIP-only restroom, a seating area, a bar with a special wine selection, and a decadent dessert bar with a variety of sweet bites;
- Two drink tickets;
- Complimentary fun glow-in-the-dark accessories
Know Before You Go
- First entry is at 7:30, but this is an evening event and you’ll be able to enter until 9:30 p.m. If you do come in before sunset, we strongly encourage you to stick around until after the sun goes down (around 8:15).
- General Admission tickets purchased at the gate are subject to a $5 walk-up fee.
- Illumine is a rain-or-shine event.
- Ticket price does not include tax or fees.
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- With the exception of service animals, pets are not allowed at Illumine.
We will have a limited number of parking spaces available to the public each night of Illumine at our lot right outside the main gate on MLK Jr. Dr. and around the corner on Hill St. Parking is $20 and first-come, first-served.
Limited additional street parking is available on the streets around Oakland. Because parking is limited, we encourage you to take MARTA to Illumine (it’s a 5-minute walk to MLK station) or rideshare.
Illumine’s route covers approximately one mile of roads and historic pathways. Although there are no steps on the route, historic gutters, slopes, and brick walkways might make experiencing Illumine 2023 difficult for those with limited mobility. If you are unsure if Illumine 2023 is suitable for you, contact Sandy White at email@example.com to discuss your particular circumstances.
Questions? Email Sandy White at firstname.lastname@example.org.