Bell Tower Boutique: A Pop-Up Shop
November 24 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Museum Shop at historic Oakland Cemetery is pleased to partner with local artisans for our Fall Bell Tower Boutique!
Support local craftspeople and artists by joining us on Sunday, November 24 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Oakland’s Bell Tower.
Browse a curated selection of handcrafted goods specially chosen for this exclusive pop-up event. From handmade jewelry to colorful birdhouses to prints, you’re sure to find that perfect item for yourself or someone else!
Participating artists include:
- Mary Boyle Handcrafted Jewelry: Custom jewelry designs in precious metals, gemstones, glass, and pearls
- MAC’s Birdhouses, etc.: Upcycled yard art & decor
- The Passionate Preserver: Jams, jellies & preserves featuring lower-sugar recipes
- JLVannetta Arts: Crocheted market bags
- Missy Elam Chavez Art: Mixed media, watercolor and acrylic prints, cards, and gifts.
- Custom Cutlery by Don B: Hand-forged custom knives and chef’s knives
King of Pops will be dishing up cool popsicle treats, as well.
See you there!