Bell Tower Boutique: A Pop-Up Market
April 8 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Museum Store at historic Oakland Cemetery is pleased to partner with local artisans for our Spring Bell Tower Boutique!
Support local craftspeople and artists by joining us on Saturday, April 8 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Oakland’s newly rehabilitated Bell Tower building.
Browse a curated selection of handcrafted goods specially chosen for this exclusive pop-up event.
Participating vendors include:
- Artful Hues – Handbags, totes, backpacks, scarves, accessories
- Athena & Arachne – Woven art and goods
- Clay Fisher Photo Images – Photography
- Faith’s Signature Organics – Herbal wellness products
- Jimmy Broccoli – Books of poetry
- JLVannatta Arts – Watercolor prints, knitted and crocheted bags, accessories
- Lisa Hill Photography – Photographic prints, cards
- Lisa’s Littles – Miniatures, teacup gardens, and LittleFeasts chipmunk tables
- Maribella Blends – Blended essential oil moisturizing scrubs, balms, and lotions
- Mary Boyle Handcrafted Jewelry – Unique handmade designs in precious metals, gemstones, glass, and wood
- Mayhaw Creek Designs – Custom-made stainless steel insulated drinkware including seasonal designs
- The Passionate Preserver – Jellies, jams, and preserves featuring local produce and lower-sugar recipes
- Patty Ward Pottery – Hand-crafted botanic-inspired pottery
- Statuary / Home Accoutrements
- Unique Vintages – Vintage collectibles, accessories
Plus: Goat and Bean Coffee and live music by Joe Capo Guitar