- This event has passed.
Bell Tower Boutique: A Pop-Up Shop
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Museum Shop at historic Oakland Cemetery is pleased to partner with local artisans for our Spring Bell Tower Boutique!
Support local craftspeople and artists by joining us on Saturday, April 13 from 10 – 3 p.m. at Oakland’s Bell Tower.
Browse a curated selection of handcrafted goods specially chosen for this exclusive pop-up event. From handmade silver jewelry to colorful painted art to custom insulated tumblers, you’re sure to find that perfect item for yourself or someone else!
Participating artists include:
- Mary Boyle Handcrafted Jewelry: Handcrafted jewelry
- Midmorning Wood Creations: Turned wood craft pieces
- Custom Cutlery by Don B: Handcrafted knives including specialty tools
- Mayhaw Creek Designs: Custom stainless steel tumblers
- Missy Elam Chavez, Artist: Mixed media, watercolor & acrylic prints, cards, gifts
- Garden Grown Designs: Glass/resin art & jewelry with real dried flowers
- Hazelnut & Co: Handmade reversible pet bandannas
While you’re at it, don’t miss Oakland’s Spring Plant Sale, which will be happening down at the Greenhouse.
See you there!