- This event has passed.
Bell Tower Boutique: A Pop-Up Shop
May 26 @ 6:00 am - 11:00 am
The Museum Shop at historic Oakland Cemetery is pleased to partner with local artisans for our May Bell Tower Boutique!
Support local craftspeople and artists by joining us on Sunday, May 26 from 11 – 4 p.m. at Oakland’s Bell Tower.
Browse a curated selection of handcrafted goods specially chosen for this exclusive pop-up event. From handmade silver jewelry to colorful birdhouses to handcrafted cutlery, you’re sure to find that perfect item for yourself or someone else!
Participating artists include:
- Mary Boyle Handcrafted Jewelry: Handcrafted jewelry
- Angels Among Us Pet Rescue: Handmade pet-themed items for nonprofit donations
- Custom Cutlery by Don: Handmade knives including culinary specialties
- Dick Funderburke, Still Life Artist: Still life oil paintings in a folk art style
- MAC’s Birdhouses, etc.: Upcycled yard art & decor
- The Passionate Preserver: Jams, jellies & preserves featuring lower-sugar recipes
- JLVannetta Arts: Crocheted and knitted market yarn bags)
You can also shop a selection of plants fresh from Oakland’s greenhouse.
See you there!