Arts at Oakland 2021, happening May 21-May 31, is a free, self-guided daytime event showcasing the work of Atlanta artists across the entire cemetery. Artistic installations will highlight the hidden stories that can be found within the gardens and architecture of Oakland Cemetery.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Submission Deadline: March 12, 2021
Historic Oakland Foundation is now accepting proposals for Arts at Oakland 2021.
- All media are accepted.
- Submitted works can be complete or proposed specifically for the event.
- Selected artists will receive up to $500 for supplies along with a stipend of $500.
- Work will be on display on-site for 12 days and must be capable of withstanding adverse weather conditions.
- Selected artists will install their work the morning of May 21, 2021, and de-install on the evening of May 30, 2021.
- Installations must not in any way damage their designated locations.
Please complete the form below if you would like your work to be considered. Artists will be notified of their selection within 4-6 weeks of submission.
Please contact Mary Fernandez at email@example.com with questions.