Thank you for your interest in participating as a vendor in our Spring to Life festival on April 13, 2024.
Please read the vendor agreement and then complete the vendor information form below by March 24.
By completing and submitting the vendor information form, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to abide by the rules and guidelines outlined in the vendor agreement.
We will respond to you via email within three business days to let you know if your application has been approved. If so, the email will include a link to use for payment of the $100 registration fee. Please note that the market is limited to 30 vendors.
If selected as an artist or vendor to participate in the Spring to Life market, I understand and will adhere to all operating rules and procedures listed below and any others that may be provided at a later date.
- My booth will be open for business during all hours as set by the festival.
- This is an outdoor event. It is my responsibility to prepare for weather contingencies. The festival organizers will determine at what point artists may close their booths.
- I will bring and set up a 10’10’ tent. All tents must be treated with fire-retardant material. I will, upon request, show a flammability certificate or manufacturer’s tag. I can provide this information and will have it available at all times during the festival. Failure to provide this information can result in the Atlanta Fire Department closing my booth.
- I will attach sufficient weight on all corners of my tent to prevent my tent from becoming a missile in the event of high winds. I want to protect my work, the work of other artists around me and protect the safety of the public, fellow exhibitors, festival staff, etc.
- I will not stake my tent to any monuments or statuary, nor tie my tent to trees, shrubs, ironwork, or other objects in the public park.
- Load-in is at 7:30 a.m. (unless I receive advance notice of a change). I will adhere to times and instructions in order to help with an orderly setup.
- I will never drive my vehicle on grass or turf. All wheels of my vehicle will remain on asphalt or other another hard surface at all times.
- I will pick up/clean up around my booth space before leaving the event at the end of the event. I will follow the rule of “leave it better and cleaner than when I found it”.
- The individual booth fee for this event is $100.00. Payment of this fee will reserve one vendor spot. After March 31, this fee will increase to $125. I understand that vendors who have not paid their fees by April 8th will not be included in the market. I understand that fees paid contribute to the restoration and preservation of historic Oakland Cemetery and that costs of the event which may include marketing/promotion, sanitation, security, staging, signage, etc. If I need to withdraw from the Festival I will do so in writing before March 20. Historic Oakland Foundation will withhold a $30 administration fee. I understand that if I cancel after March 20, no refunds are available.
- I will show/sell my work as represented in the application submitted. Historic Oakland Foundation reserves the right to close and/or remove artists who attempt to show/sell products/works not listed in the application, works of an incendiary nature, or the work of other artists. Booth sharing is not permitted without the express written permission of Historic Oakland Foundation.
If you have difficulty using the form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short description of your goods/products, price range, and a link to your website.